Thursday, 25 October 2012
Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Dessert
Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Dessert Recipes :
30 Oreo cookies
3 tbsp butter, melted
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 tsp vanilla
12 Reese's peanut butter cups
1 (17 oz) jar hot fudge
1 (4 oz) box Reese's Pieces
1. Crush 30 oreos in a food processor until they are nothing but crumbs (if needed use a ziploc bag and a rolling pin). Pour the crumbs into a separate bowl and add the melted butter. Mix the two together with a wooden spoon until the are well combined. Spray a 9x9 inch pan with cooking spray and press the Oreo mixture into the bottom of the pan. Use a small measuring cup to press it down. Set aside.
2. In a stand mixer, or large mixing bowl pour the heavy whipping cream. Whip until it forms stiff peaks, about 5 minutes. Pour the sweetened condensed milk into the whipped cream. Mix until well combined. Add vanilla and stir it in.
3. Chop peanut butter cups into chunks. Toss them into the mixing bowl and gently stir them in with a wooden spoon. You don't want to over mix or they will break up. Pour the creamy mixture over the oreo crust.
4. Take the cap off of your hot fudge jar and heat it in the microwave for 30 seconds, you don't want it really hot, just warm enough so you can drizzle it. Stir well and pour the hot fudge on top of the cream mixture, in long lines. Run a knife through the fudge and cream to make a marbled pattern. Drop the Reese's Pieces all over the top of the dessert.
5. Cover with aluminum foil, put in the freezer and let it chill for 12 hours, or until it is frozen through.
Serve and enjoy!